Windows 8 Consumer Preview ISO files (.iso) are provided as an alternative to using Windows 8 Consumer Preview Setup. If you are on a PC running Windows and want to install the consumer preview on another partition, another PC, or a virtual machine, we recommend you download Windows 8 Consumer Preview Setup and use the built-in tools for converting an ISO image into installation media, such as a DVD or USB bootable flash drive. You can find additional information, including a list of supported upgrades, in the FAQ.
Note before you download: Windows 8 Consumer Preview is prerelease software that may be substantially modified before it’s commercially released. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided here. Some product features and functionality may require additional hardware or software. If you decide to go back to your previous operating system, you'll need to reinstall it from the recovery or installation media that came with your PC.
(Windows 8 Consumer Preview works great on the same hardware that powers Windows 7)
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device or higher
- To use touch, you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch
- To access Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768
Download (Microsoft - Single Link / ISO) :
Download | 32 Bit | Windows 8 Consumer Preview - (2.5 GB)
Download | 64 Bit | Windows 8 Consumer Preview - (3.3 GB)
Serial Number : DNJXJ-7XBW8-2378T-X22TX-BKG7J
How To Install:
1. Use your favorite burning software (PowerISO, Nero, etc..)
2. Select Burn Image File - Select File ISO
3. After terburning on DVD, install Windows 7 as usual.
4. If the requested serial, enter the serial that I have on graft
5. Less obvious? CLICK HERE (Full Picture)