Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is a 2002 open world action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North (formerly DMA Design) in the United Kingdom and published by Rockstar Games. It is the second 3D game in the Grand Theft Auto video game franchise and sixth original title overall. It debuted in North America on October 1, 2002 for the PlayStation 2 and was later ported to the Xbox, and Microsoft Windows in 2003, and this time i share pc game (Microsoft Windows) version of this game.
GTA Vice City PC Game - Because Vice City was built upon Grand Theft Auto III, the game follows a largely similar gameplay design and interface with GTA III with several tweaks and improvements over its predecessor. The gameplay is very open-ended, a characteristic of the Grand Theft Auto franchise; although missions must be completed to complete the storyline and unlock new areas of the city, the player is able to drive around and visit different parts of the city at his/her leisure and otherwise, do whatever they wish if not currently in the middle of a mission. Various items such as hidden weapons and packages are also scattered throughout the landscape, as it has been with previous GTA titles.
GTA Vice City PC Game - Players can steal vehicles, (cars, boats, motorcycles, and even helicopters) partake in drive-by shootings, robberies, and generally create chaos. However, doing so tends to generate unwanted and potentially fatal attention from the police (or, in extreme cases, the FBI and even the National Guard). Police behavior is mostly similar to Grand Theft Auto III, although police units will now wield night sticks, deploy spike strips to puncture the tires of the player's car, as well as SWAT teams from flying police helicopters and the aforementioned undercover police units, à la-Miami Vice. Police attention can be neutralized in a variety of ways.
Minimum System Requirements:
- 800 MHz Intel Pentium III or 800 MHz AMD Athlon or 1.2GHz Intel Celeron or 1.2 GHz AMD Duron processor
- 128 MB of RAM
- 8 speed CD / DVD drive
- 915 MB of free hard disk space (+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression)
- 32 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers (“GeForce” or better)
- Sound Card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers Keyboard & Mouse
Recommended System Requirements:
- Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon XP processor 256(+) MB of RAM
- 16 speed CD / DVD drive
- 1.55 GB of free hard disk space (+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression)
- 64(+) MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers (“GeForce 3″ / “Radeon 8500″ or better with DirectX Texture Compression support)
- DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card with surround sound
- Gamepad (USB or Joystick Port)
- Keyboard & Mouse
Download | GTA Vice City PC Game RIP Version | Mediafire | 241 MB