Forget cars, trains, packed pavements and crowded platforms, Free Running means the concrete jungle is your urban playground as you run, vault, jump and climb over obstacles in the most fluid and flowing manner possible. Featuring Sebastien Foucan, one of the stars of the acclaimed James Bond film Casino Royale! Sebastien is one of the two originators of the sport of Free Running and has also appeared in many
documentaries on the soprt including the award-winning Jump London and Jump Britain.
You will join an elite group of athletes known as Tracers (or Free Runners) and will compete against Sebastien Foucan, the creator of Free Running, seen recently in ?Casino Royale? as well as members of the
organisation known as Urban Freeflow. The aim is to become the greatest free runner of all time.
- More than 60 challenges spread over 10 different levels in 3 distinct time zones, each with its own style of gameplay.
- 9 different single and multiplayer modes, including freestyle, time attack and ground zero.
- Unlockable characters, clothes, tricks, videos and music.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4, 2.4 GHz and above or AMD Athlon 2000+ and above
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- RAM: 512 MB RAM under XP or 1 GB RAM with Vista
- Hard Disc Space: 1.2 GB
- Video: Hardware accelerated (DirectX compatible) Nvidia GeForce Series 7, 8 and 9 video cards or ATI Radeon video card with 128 MB (and above)
Download | Free Running PC Game | Mediafire | 600 MB