Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release Date: Mar 13, 2012
Warp is a video game developed by Trapdoor and published by EA Partners on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 . The game allows the player to warp through doors and objects and cause creatures in the game world to explode. It was released on February 15, 2012 on Xbox Live Arcade as part of the second "Xbox Live Arcade House Party", with PlayStation Network and Microsoft Windows releases to follow on March 13, 2012. This time i share Warp with pc game version.
There are two game modes featured in Warp. The first is the story mode where players spend their time solving puzzles and ultimately escaping from the facility. During the story, players can discover challenge orbs which can be activated by warping into them. Once Zero is warped into them, they are unlocked and accessible through the main menu.
Warp PC Game - The challenge mode places Zero in a training room and gives the player one objective. The rewards for completing these objectives are tiered: a bronze grub, a silver grub, and a gold grub. The bronze grub is always given for completing the objective and is the lowest tier of reward. The silver and gold grub is often given out in reward for completing the objective in shorter times respectively. These challenges are often placed in the story mode to help train the player for a new type of challenge/puzzle that is coming up. They often require critical thinking or advanced skills in order to attain the silver grub. The times that players complete the challenges are recorded and put up on a leader board to see how a player compares to others.
Wreak Havoc with Alien Powers – Make your way through puzzle-based levels using your powerful abilities and upgrade them along the way.
• Warp – Teleport instantly through walls, over obstacles, and into objects.
• Frag – Warp into objects or humans and destroy them from the inside.
• Echo – Create a decoy of yourself to distract enemies
• Swap – Place your Echo over an object to instantly switch places with it
• Launch – Warp into objects and fire them away from you at high speeds
• Evade or Eliminate—Take revenge and kill every human in the facility, or hide and plan your way through each level for a no-kills stealth approach.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista with SP2, Windows XP with SP3
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or better, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0GHz or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video: ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256MB or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT 256MB or equivalent.
- HDD: 3 GB Space
Download | Warp PC Game | Mediafire | 500 MB